Security companies need control and constant monitoring of their customers' assets.The WatchLock padlock provides an easy and highly efficient way to secure all kinds of assets – vehicles, locations and cargo that can be monitored anytime, anywhere.
The WatchLock padlock utilized its embedded GPS and cellular communication capabilities to keep security companies up to date on the status of their customers' assets. It keeps constant track of its location and can inform the security company directly to the cell phone, computer or any other device, providing the company with a cost-effective asset tracking system.
The WatchLock padlock is an ideal solution for securing remote locations as water lines, high antennas and surveillance cameras, that make physical inspection of locks both labor and time consuming. The WatchLock padlock saves time, money and manpower through effective protection and wireless asset tracking.
The robust, heavy-duty design of the WatchLock padlock provides it with the ability to withstand the harshest elements. It lets its users decide what you would like to be alerted to – movement, access, low batteries and more.
· Battery operated, wireless asset tracking padlock no external
power source required
· GPS capabilities lets you know where it and your goods are at all times
· Cellular technology communicates WatchLock’s status to your phone, computer
or any connected device on the following actions:
o Moved out of or into a predefined geographical area
o Low batteries or when the battery is replaced
· Robust design for enhanced protection against weather and thieves
· Impact Indicator as an optional feature, providing you with an indication
of break-in attempts
· Get real-time* information so you can decide when your attention is warranted
· Robust first line of defense for protecting valuables
· Ability to define and schedule the information for which you receive alerts
· Reliable and functional worldwide coverage
· Saves cost, time and physical intervention, with remote monitoring capabilities
· Allows you to choose the communication device of your choice –
cell phone, PC, or tablet
*Features described above are dependent external conditions, which are outside the manufacturer’s control such as satellites; cellular or other communication networks that may be influenced by weather conditions; frequency jamming; improper use or activity; interference; vandalism; destruction; etc.